If you are a woman in need of help, and may not be associated with NCRA-TIFR , please read below.
- You may contact ``Sakhi'', a helpline for women in distress. Sakhi is an initiative taken by city-based NGO susamvad. Sakhi is an innovative effort at curtailing domestic violence and a strategy for social and emotional empowerment of women through telephone counselling. The Sakhi helpline number is 9421016006.
- Women having domestic abuse issue can go to seek help from Nari Samata Manch . The Nari Sammata Manch helpline is 020-244 731 16 .
- You may also contact Women and Child Department of Pune. The details are the following: Women and Child Department c/o Ms. Samiksha Chandrakar, Dist. Officer Old Zilla Parishad Building (Opposite Sasoon Hospital) Pune 411 001 The women and child department website can be accessed here .
In addition, you may also access the Pune Police Helpline numbers.
- Women Grievance Redressal Cell - Contact Phone No. 020 26208341
- Women Helpline - Call 1091 or 020 26050191
- For all Police help - Call 100
- Childline India - Call 1098 . See here . Please see Pune Police Helpline website for more details.