2/2017: Part Time Medical Officer at GMRT Khodad
Advt. No. 2/2017
NCRA, Pune is a premier Centre of TIFR which is located inside the Pune University Campus and operates the GMRT Observatory — which is the world’s largest radio telescope at metre wavelengths, near Narayangaon, Khodad and also operates Ooty Radio Telescope. NCRA is on the lookout for Part Time Medical Officer at GMRT Observatory, Khodad, near Narayangoan.
Medical beneficiary strength:
Khodad medical beneficiary base is approx. 400-500 including dependents of the staff members.
Clinic working hours: TWO HOURS
Monday to Friday: at GMRT Observatory Khodad
Saturday: GMRT Housing Colony, Narayangaon
Timing: On mutual agreement (preferred timings: morning 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM OR afternoon 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM)
Functioning of the Clinic:
The Centre will provide the required basic amenities viz. furniture, instruments, medicines, consumables etc. in the clinic.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The appointment will be on a contractual basis, initially for a period of 01 (one) year. The contract may be renewed on mutually agreed terms and conditions. However, this cannot be claimed as a right for any benefit/future absorption.
2. Consolidated (all inclusive) honorarium will be paid depending on qualification, experience, knowledge and proficiency.
3. Mere possessing the prescribed qualifications does not ensure that candidate would be called for the interview.
4. The institute reserves the right to decide the number of vacancies.
5. Selection to the post of Part time Medical Officer will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview by a Selection committee as per the Institute rules.
6. Preference will be given to the local doctor residing in and around GMRT and/or Narayangaon.
7. GMRT runs shuttle trips to Narayangaon (from GMRT, Khodad). The selected MO can avail the transport facility for daily up-down.
Duties expected from part time Medical Officers:
1. Medical examination, consultation, diagnostics referral, prescription/treatment to the beneficiary (staff members of the Centre, their family members and retirees) and extending follow up treatment/advices.
2. Authorizing referral letters to the empaneled hospitals/clinics/labs for necessary treatment/diagnosis.
3. Maintenance of medical records of the staff/family members.
4. Dispensing medicines, administering medicines (injection) and maintenance of records/stocks of the same.
5. Communication with Administrative Officer, GMRT/his representative (in his absence) on day to day basis.
6. Indenting fresh stock of medicines if required through GMRT Administration.
7. Authorizing the staff medical reimbursement claims/bills received from various hospitals/diagnostic centers for approval of Administrative Officer, GMRT.
8. Issuance of medical certificates to the staff members in required cases, considering the merit of such cases.
9. On call emergency services beyond the normal working hours of the clinic.
Applications in prescribed format (click here for the format) may sent in a sealed envelope addressed to: Head Admin and Finance OR through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. It may be possible that NCRA may hire services of one or more part-time medical officer.
CONTACT: Head (Administration and Finance) National Centre for Radio Astrophysics, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Post Bag No.3, Ganeshkhind, Pune University Campus, Pune – 411007
PHONE : 020 2571 9000, 020 2571 9111, FAX : 020-25692149 EMAIL: email@example.com