Our Team :
|Dr. Ishwar Chandra Dr.Nimisha Kantharia||Academic Co-ordinators|
|Jitendra Kodilkar||Charudutta Kanade|
|C. Satheesh||Mayur Sutar|
Planned activities for 2010-11:
- Modification of software to Control MCMs and SERVO system through Ethernet C Commn.
- Design and development of user friendly GUI.
- Development of improved user friendly TeleDisp to show antenna status.
- Interaction with other systems like Baseband, Data acquisition, Correlator and Pulsar ?
1. Online prototype software:
2. MCM Card Archicture:
1. MCM card Specification:
Successfully ported TeleSet, AbcCom, TeleDisp & MCM driver to FC9 from FC3.
Response time of the Status inf from the antennas is reduced considerably.
Multi user and Multi-sub array feature added to the software.
Automatation of MCM device driver insertion in Kernel.
Modified software has been tested successfully in C00, C04 and C12 antennas to Control and Monitor thro' 100 Mbits/sec Ethernet
Communication, ABR, FPS, Servo and Sentinel systems. Live demonstrations shown to LFRU and HPC conference participants.
Successfully tested Servo system thro' USB to Serial port adaptor.
Development of device driver to Control MCM thro' standard USB to Serialport adaptors